Wednesday, May 23, 2012

“Maritimes 2012” – Introduction (Yup, we’re on our way!!)

Despite several folks laying bets to the contrary, we actually did depart on Saturday, May 5, 2012! This latest adventure is a motorhome trip from our house in deep south Texas up to explore the Canadian Maritimes (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland) for the summer. This will likely be our last major motorhome expedition. Future RV trips will be of both shorter distance and scope.
I hope to keep this blog up to date. Problem is, I find I’m better at “doing” the trip, rather than “writing” about it! Evening comes and I’m plum tuckered out. So, I hereby promise to be more disciplined. Many of our friends have asked that I post pictures to Facebook, but not all of our family or friends use Facebook. This blog seems to cover everyone! (Is there anyone without Internet access?? Really?? Very few indeed!!) I’ll post links to each installment on FB.

No comments: